An educational establishment seeking to enrol foreign international students (from outside the EEA) or an employer looking to employ foreign nationals (from outside the EEA) will need a sponsorship licence. The process for obtaining a sponsorship licence can be a lengthy and technical process that requires specialist expertise. It is important to note that when a sponsorship licence has been granted it attracts onerous responsibilities which require strict compliance. Failure to comply with the conditions and responsibilities of a sponsorship licence will almost certainly result in the sponsorship licence being revoked which could have very serious implications for your business or educational establishment.

If you need our assistance in obtaining a sponsorship licence for your business or educational establishment give Baker Chase Solicitors a call on 0161 639 1888, email us at immigration@bakerchase.com or simply click the ‘Contact Us’ button on this page. One of our friendlyexperienced and professional solicitors will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.