T2 General, Sportspersons

If an authorised sponsor in the UK has offered you an employment position under the categories of either Tier 2 (General)Tier 2 (sportsperson) or Tier 2 (minister of religion), our experienced lawyers can advise you if you fully satisfy the relevant rules for your proposed application. The technical nature of the rules under these categories can require an extensive synopsis of your circumstances and that of your UK sponsor. Our lawyers have the experience and expertise to make what can otherwise be a complex application into a fairly simple application process.

If you need our help in entering the UK under the categories of T2 (General), T2 (Sportsperson) or T2 (Minister of Religion), extending your current T2 visa, switching from your current visa category to a T2 visa or in applying for you to remain in the UK for an indefinite period (‘indefinite leave to remain’), after a qualifying period, please give Baker Chase Solicitors a call on 0161 639 1888, email us at immigration@bakerchase.com or simply click the ‘Contact Us’ button on this page. One of our friendlyexperienced and professional solicitors will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.