Spouse Visa

The recognised union of two partners who intend to spend the rest of their lives together is, for many, the happiest and most memorable day of their lives. At Baker Chase Solicitors, we understand that the ‘honeymoon period’ of a marriage can be full of new found emotions as well as the realisation of new responsibilities and challenges. We therefore appreciate that having to leave your partner in a foreign country during this period could be a very anxious, difficult and upsetting time. We aim to resolve any barriers preventing you from being with your partner in a quick and professional manner so that you can continue your life here together in the UK.

If you need our help in bringing your partner to the UK, extending your or your partners current spouse visa or in applying for you or your partner to remain in the UK for an indefinite period (after a qualifying period) please give Baker Chase Solicitors a call on 0161 639 1888, email us at immigration@bakerchase.com or simply click the ‘Contact Us’ button on this page. One of our friendlyexperienced and professional solicitors will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.