Domestic Worker

If you are currently employed abroad as a domestic worker and are intending to work for your same employer whilst s/he is in the UK our solicitors may be able to assist you in entering in the UK as a domestic worker.

If you need our assistance in entering the UK as a domestic worker please give Baker Chase Solicitors a call on 0161 639 1888, email us at or simply click the ‘Contact Us’ button on this page. One of our friendlyexperienced and professional solicitors will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.