Representative of an Overseas Business

If you are an employee of an overseas business which is looking to set up its first branch or subsidiary business in the UK you may, subject to satisfying the necessary requirements, be eligible to gain entry into the UK for this purpose. You may also qualify if your overseas business is either a newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation that is seeking to send you on a long-term assignment in the UK as their representative. At Baker Chase Solicitors, we have the experience and expertise to prepare such applications with the technical diligence they require. We will take the time to get to know you, your organisation and your plans for the future so we are privy to all relevant information that will allow us to prepare your application with the best possible chances of success.

If you need our assistance in entering the UK as a representative of an overseas business, extending your current visa or in applying for you to remain in the UK for an indefinite period (‘Indefinite leave to remain’), after a qualifying period, please give Baker Chase Solicitors a call on 0161 639 1888, email us at or simply click the ‘Contact Us’ button on this page. One of our friendlyexperienced and professional solicitors will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.