Ancestry Visa

If you are a commonwealth citizen who can evidence that you have at least one biological grandparent who was born in the UK, you may be eligible to apply for an ancestry visa.

If you are looking to enter the UK as a person with UK ancestry, or you are already in the UK as a person with UK ancestry and are seeking to extend your stay, or seeking to apply for settlement in the UK, we can assist you. We offer a truly bespoke legal service that caters to all your individual needs and requirements.

If you require our assistance, please give Baker a Solicitors a call on 0161 639 1888, email us at or simply click the ‘Contact Us’ button on this page. One of our friendlyexperienced and professional solicitors will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.