Student Visa

If you are a student from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, and wish to enrol on an educational course in the UK, you must apply for a student visa. You will require either a Tier 4 (General) student visa or a Tier 4 (Child) student visa. In either event, is very important that you fully satisfy all the relevant immigration rules to avoid your visa application being rejected.

At Baker Chase Solicitors we appreciate that applying for a visa to study in the UK is likely to be an important step to your brighter future and so we will always ensure that we prepare your application with this in mind. This is why we are meticulous in our approach.

If you are looking to enter the UK as a student, or you are already in the UK as a student and are seeking to extend your stay, or even seeking to switch from your current student visa to another visa category, we can assist you. We offer a truly bespoke legal service that caters to all your individual needs and requirements.

If you require our assistance, please give Baker Chase Solicitors a call on 0161 639 1888, email us at or simply click the ‘Contact Us’ button on this page. One of our friendlyexperienced and professional solicitors will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.