Temporary Workers

If you have been offered temporary employment in the UK by a licensed sponsor, for a specified job, our solicitors may be able to assist you in entering in the UK for the purposes of gaining temporary employment. You may be permitted entry into the UK on a temporary basis under one of the following categories: Charity workerCreative and SportingReligious WorkerGovernment Authorised Exchange or International Agreement. If you are proposing to enter the UK under the T5 Youth Mobility Scheme you will be sponsored by your own government.

If you need our assistance in obtaining a Tier 5 temporary work visa, please give Baker Chase Solicitors a call on 0161 639 1888, email us at immigration@bakerchase.com or simply click the ‘Contact Us’ button on this page. One of our friendlyexperienced and professional solicitors will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.